Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Herbal & Fairy Garden

I’m having a bit of trouble deciding what herbs to plant this year. Last year I tried to do a whole garden with fruits and veggies and such, but I simply didn’t have the time to maintain it. So I thought I’d scale down this year and use my side garden to plant some of the herbs I’ll need to dry in the fall. So I’m taking suggestions for excellent magickal herbs.
The flowers you see are what I intend to have in my fairy garden. That will be in the front yard. I'm planning to do this all on the Ostara.
If you have some advise, please leave a comment with the herbs common name, it’s magickal nature, and a picture of what it look like.
HERB
MAGICKAL ATTRIBUTES
Sage
Purification
Blessing
Cleansing
Meditation
Inducing Visions
Immortality/Longevity
Wisdom

Lavender
Young Love
Sweet Temperament
Mother Worship
Sleep
Peace
Chastity
   
Mint

Crone Worship
Digestive Troubles
Peaceful Household
Rose
Romance
Offerings
Healing
Luck
Love Divination
Chives
Offerings
Hearth
Kitchen


Lilac
Maiden Worship
Beauty
Compassion
Fidelity
Happiness
Joy
Meditation

Chamomile
Calming
Good Dreams
Tranquility
Luck
Protection from Harm
Foxglove *POISON*
Fairy Magick
Good Luck
Blessings
Joy
Protection from Negative Energy
Lemongrass
Lust
Psychic Power
Cleansing
Warding off Negative Energy
Rosemary
Offerings
Protection
Mental Powers
Lust
Catnip
Cat Magick
Familiar
Spiritual Connection with Animal
Dreams
Basil

Love
Exorcism
Wealth
Flying
Sympathy
Sooths Tempers
Courage
Aloe
Luck
Protection Against Injury
Guards Against Bad Influences
Prevents Loneliness

No comments:

Post a Comment