Monday, March 7, 2011

Places of Worship

One of the things that irritates me about Springfield is the fact that there is very little wilderness around. There are small patches of forest interceded by large amounts of corn fields, houses,corn fields, cows, corn fields, corn fields and...you guessed it, cornfields. For a pagan it makes you feel a little isolated from anywhere acceptable to worship or go to be in around nature. Objectively I know that nature is everywhere and that there for you can worship at the church of the earth any time any where. But the truth is I WANT to go somewhere that I can't hear cars, trains and the occasional domestic dispute from next door. Maybe that's just me. :)

Knowing that, I find it odd that I haven't ever been to the Glenn in Yellow Springs! It was a pretty nice day out today and I got off work early so I decided to go for a walk. The Glenn is literally right across the street so I took the opportunity.

And pictures.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment